Eggtra-Special: Views: Wise Words.

 






The Curate’s Egg ( 2)


The Curate’s Egg was good in parts.

Apart from some markings,
 it was, mostly unblemished .

If you asked him; he would 

undoubtedly say Egg-emplary!

Well he would, wouldn’t he ?



I wish my egg would crack,

and as plants face towards 

sunlight; I would envelop

the golden yoke to force

a boiled, poached, fried ,scrambled

or even slightly pickled life upon

me.



I don’t want to be a  cherished, fragile

ornament to be viewed, sometimes

admired, but often overlooked

and perhaps finally discarded.

Or am I over-egging this process?


Ckn 07/06/'21

🍚🍚🍚🍚



Courtesy JE


Silver Tewkesbury Abbey




June Tewkesbury Abbey


🍚🍚🍚🍚


Wise Words

Don't tell me 
the Sky's the
limit, when 
there's 
footprints
on the
Moon."
🍚🍚🍚🍚



Trade Puns (2 )

My Dad was a
carpenter.

When he saw me
with some wood,

He knew I would
follow his trade.

Now he calls me
' A chip off the old block.'
🍚🍚🍚🍚



Well Mr/Mrs./Ms./they/ Google
told me this is my
500th Blog, so to all readers
who, by chance , or  otherwise
came across this Blog, I hope
there was a spark of interest
in it for you.

WiFi for now,
Ck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jimmy Uttley: God's Spring Blessing

Tuesday Glory: Spring is Coming

Toys for the Boys