Poem and Photos.

 Lassitude 

Energy drained,

Lassitude climbs my bed

And settles comfortably 

Neath my sheets.

I am in a sleepless sleep,

A dreamless dream

Like summer butterflies 

Creative thoughts have flown.

Like winter trees unrobed 

From leaves and foliage 

I am a blackness eclipsing 

My wordy thoughts, needing,

tree-like refreshment and the

promise of early spring growth.


But enough: it is Remembrance Day 

when past, present and future,

shunts train- like into my slumber.


i think about my Dad's smile and

his gentle demeanour. He taught

me the value of family and loyalty 

and rarely, if ever lost his temper

  remaining calm at all times. His

little drops of wisdom continually 

support and uphold me as I reflect

upon his life.


Reluctantly , it is time to exit  from

the cocoon  and resolve  to give

today,  wings to my words.








    





As the title explains, i have been lacking in motivation, but with the fall upon us and the end of year approaching,I needed to give my mental juices a stir; so until the next time time.

WiFi for now,

Ck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jimmy Uttley: God's Spring Blessing

Tuesday Glory: Spring is Coming

Toys for the Boys