Photos: Christmas Greetings from The Major (2021 )


Hi Everybody.



Spanish Skies





Or will this Christmas
bring a touch of Snow ?


From the pen of Major Wyeford-Clarke.



Sitting at my desk, I happened with my spy-glass
to pull out my trusty almanac. It showed my
last posting was in August 2020. Since that time
we have been dealing with that dratted virus and
learning new meanings to Social Distancing; Mask
Wearing and Lockdown.

In my day, Social Distancing, meant keeping downwind
from a nasty smell, or from someone, who shall we say, was
less fragrant in the perfume department. Mask Wearing was
For a similar offence, or the escape of a noxious substance.
Whilst Lockdown was when the doors of the ladies' 
quarters were shut and we had to campaign devious ways
to gain admittance - oh happy days !

My man Baxter is in top form now that the 'Blue Noses' 
( Glasgow Rangers ) are top of the league. He keeps my
stock of provisions up and is invaluable with maintaining 
a battery charge for my scooter which I regularly use to
drive around the estate.

The Memsahib is being kept busy running our online
business " Liquid Ro-manse."  She can be seen
 supplying customers with various flavours
 of our natural spring water.

If Boris's decree allows it, we will be entertaining our
two boys and their respective families for Christmas.
So hoping the vaccines, bring this virus under control,
I bid you all a peaceful holiday and a good trading 
new year.
D. Wyeford- Clarke.

👴👴👴👴👴👴👴

Many blessings to you all,
WiFi for this year,
Ck.





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jimmy Uttley: God's Spring Blessing

Tuesday Glory: Spring is Coming

Toys for the Boys