Red Gold Moon: Quick Pics.





Waiting for the Red Gold Moon

Behind my lines a vibrant, youthful go-getter.
Behind the lens wrinkles and age confront.
I blur reality and wait for
A Red Gold Moon.


My mind in dreams collects ideas in
an increasing multitudinous array.
Things to do, in present and future times
Waiting for a Red Gold Moon.


I did not choose this mantle of discomfort 
To accompany my cumbersome movements 
Health is paramount and needs celebration
In  good times, whilst now  I anxiously wait

For a Red Gold Moon.

Ck.27/9/'16








(((((((((()))))))))))))))

Well September has rolled round and I have seemed to done very little with my time.
But on a lovely afternoon D. and I made it to Cold Ashton and embraced the fresh air of the Wolds,





Loved the air; Loved the spaces.


My nephew M. has always been a big Dr. Who fan, so when it came to his wedding, he naturally requested a ' Dr. Themed ' event.
The idea never transpired, but undaunted M. had this splendid waistcoat made, to accompany his wedding suit.




A lovely idea, don't you think?


(((((((((()))))))))))))))



October approaches, the Flat racing finishes and the 'Winter Kings ' get ready to show their paces.
 A time for reading and watching those box sets.
 Meanwhile  the sports' writers wait to report the first managerial sacking of the football; whilst at the same time  a busy conference  season intrudes, together with that election ' across the pond. '

Enough to be going on with !

WiFi for now,
Ck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jimmy Uttley: God's Spring Blessing

Tuesday Glory: Spring is Coming

Toys for the Boys